Happy Cat’s Litter is the best dust free cat litter on the market, not the best low dust cat litter but the best dust free cat litter. For allergy sufferers, low dust isn’t enough, and our litter creates absolutely no dust at all! That’s great news for all the asthmatics out there or people who just hate dust because they don’t have to settle for the least dusty brand anymore.
Our dust free cat litter has been designed over many years because of course, dust isn’t the only thing that cat owners are worried about when it comes to litter. We use recycled paper pellets because they don’t create any dust and they also give us all the advantages below.
Why Choose Happy Cat’s Litter?
Our dust free kitty litter gives owners so many incredible advantages:
- No Odour: The essential feature of kitty litter is odour control, and ours achieves this through super absorbent paper pallets.
- Flushable: Flushing is the easiest way to change kitty litter. You can flush ours without worrying about it clogging your pipes or polluting the waterways.
- Non Tracking: Litter belongs in the tray, not tracked all over your house. Our dustless kitty litter pellets are non tracking because they won’t stick to your cat’s paws.
- Biodegradable: We wanted our litter to have as little an impact on the environment as possible, from the production line to disposal.
- Eco Friendly: Our cat litter for dust control is also the right choice for the environment because it’s biodegradable and made of 100% recycled paper.
- Recycled Paper: Creating a kitty litter from recycled paper was our ultimate dream, and thanks to our background in the industry, we were able to do this.
- Natural: Our non dusty cat litter is the best on the market because it is only made from paper with no chemical or additives.
- Compostable: If you’re a passionate composter, you’ll love the fact that you can add our litter to the heap!
- Unscented: You won’t have to deal with the horrible smell of chemical scents covering up your cat’s waste because our litter naturally controls scent.
- Organic: 100% recycled paper means there is nothing inorganic in your cat’s litter, so your cat can spend as much time in the tray as they like without coming in contact with any nasties.
- Cheap: Our connections in the recycling industry have allowed us to create the best dust free cat litter and keep costs low.
So, Where Can I Buy The Best No Dust Cat Litter?
You can purchase it securely online today! We ship Australia wide, with free shipping in Melbourne metro.