Creating a biodegradable cat litter was one of the critical concerns of the Happy Cat’s team. We’re all committed to reducing our impact on the environment. After a lot of hard work, we’ve been able to come up with a product that is the best biodegradable cat litter around.
Our use of 100% recycled paper pellets is the secret behind our biodegradable kitty litter. It means pet owners can flush, bin or even compost their leftover litter without worrying about the impact it will have on our environment.
We’ve also used our contacts in the recycling industry to source high-quality recycled paper at reduced prices. This allows us to keep costs down, and you won’t have to pay a premium as you do for other biodegradable cat litter brands.
Why Choose Happy Cat’s Litter?
Our biodegradable cat litter delivers so many benefits for cat owners:
- No Odour: There’s nothing worse than the smell of cat litter, so you’ll love the way our litter controls odour.
- Eco Friendly: Biodegradable litter is eco friendly litter, and making eco friendly choices is something we all need to do.
- Flushable: Flushing your kitty litter is convenient, but if you use sand or pebble based litters, it can damage your sewerage system. Our paper pellets will dissolve instantaneously, causing no damage to your pipes or the ocean.
- Non Tracking: Our litter is specifically designed to stay in the tray so that it won’t stick to your cat’s paws on the way out.
- Paper Pellet: Paper pellets are super-absorbent and easy to dispose of
- Recycled Paper: All of our pallets are made from recycled paper because we don’t want to support waste creation or make waste ourselves!
- Dust Free: If your kitty litter is making your house dusty, it’s time to switch to our dust free paper pallet kitty litter.
- Natural: Your cats don’t like chemicals, and that’s why we’ve created 100% natural kitty litter to keep your best mate happy on the loo.
- Compostable: If you have a compost bin, why not dispose of your kitty litter there for the ultimate in natural disposal.
- Unscented: Scented kitty litters smell horrible, and they can even turn cats away. Our litter controls odour without the use of unnatural scents.
- Organic: Our paper is 100% organic. So, you don’t have to worry about your beloved cat coming in contact with any nasties.
- Cheap: We offer incredible prices on our biodegradable kitty litter. We have leveraged our relationships in the recycling industry to pick up recycled paper at reduced prices. We always pass the savings on to you.
So, Is Kitty Litter Biodegradable?
Thanks to Happy Cat’s, it is! You can purchase it securely online today! We ship Australia wide, with free shipping in Melbourne metro.