When we set about creating a cat litter, we knew it had to be recycled. The Happy Cat’s Litter development team all have backgrounds in the recycling industry, so we knew we could leverage our contacts to create a recycled paper cat litter. Landfill is becoming a worldwide problem, we all need to reduce our waste by recusing wherever we can.
Our recycled cat litter doesn’t sacrifice on quality. It is super absorbent, and it’s easy to dispose of because you can flush it, put it in the bin or add it to the compost heap without worrying about the impact it will have on the environment.
Our contacts in the recycling industry allowed us to source premium paper at a reduced price, so we could develop a recycled kitty litter that wouldn’t break the bank like other eco-friendly options do.
Why Choose Happy Cat’s Litter?
Our recycled paper kitty litter has a ton of benefits for cat owners:
- No Odour: The first thing recycled cat litter should do is free your home of odour. Thanks to the super absorbency of our paper, our litter does precisely that.
- Eco Friendly: We’re all passionate eco-warriors, that’s why we created a cat litter made from recycled paper that produces no waste.
- Biodegradable: Our litter can be disposed of any way you like because it won’t have an impact on the environment.
- Flushable: Other cat litters can clog your pipes and septic tank and poison our precious waterways. Our recycled paper pellets dissolve right away, which is good for your pipes and the ocean!
- Non Tracking: Our paper pellets are designed to fall off our cat’s paws before they leave the tray, which makes cleaning up a lot more comfortable.
- Paper pellet: Nothing is more straightforward to dispose of than our paper pellets, and they’re clumping too for easy cleaning.
- Dust Free: Kitty litter shouldn’t be dusty, and because we don’t use pebbles or sand, our litter is hypoallergenic.
- Natural: Cats will avoid litter if they sense any chemicals. It can also irritate their skin and create health problems, so you’ll be happy to know that our recycled kitty litter is natural and chemical free.
- Compostable: If you’re not a flusher or a chucker, why not put your litter in with your compost bin.
- Unscented: The smell of litter is terrible, but a bouquet of cover-up scents is even worse. Our litter controls odour without using any unnatural scents.
- Organic: For our litter to be truly eco-friendly, it had to be organic, because we want it to be composted by the earth, without adding any toxins to the environment.
- Cheap: Our litter is affordable for every family and cat owner.
So, Can Cat Litter Be Recycled?
Yes! Thanks to Happy Cat’s. You can purchase it securely online today! We ship Australia wide, with free shipping in Melbourne metro.