Looking for a natural cat litter option? Happy Cat’s Litter is the best all natural cat litter on the market. Unlike other natural cat litter brands, we don’t sacrifice on quality or cost, and you can still expect a super absorbent and odour controlling litter that is available at an affordable price. The team behind Happy Cat’s are all cat lovers with a background in the recycling industry, which has allowed us to create a quality paper pellet cat litter.
We know your cat will love our litter. Cats can pick up on any nasties and chemicals, which is why they’ll adore our natural alternative.
Why Choose Happy Cat’s Litter?
Our natural kitty litter offers much more than just a chemical-free alternative; it provides a whole range of benefits for you and your cat:
- No Odour: Our litter controls odour by absorbing your cats business straight away. That means nothing sits there and stinks out your home.
- Flushable: If you’re a flusher, you’ll love our natural cat litter. The paper pellets won’t block your pipes or damage your septic tank.
- Non Tracking: The pellets won’t stick to your cat’s paws so that you don’t come home to a house full of litter.
- Eco Friendly: Our litter removes waste because its recyclable, and it creates no waste, which is good news for anyone looking for an environmentally-friendly option.
- Biodegradable: No matter how you dispose of your litter, it won’t hang around long enough to harm the environment.
- Recycled Paper: With our background in the recycling industry we have been able to source high-quality recyclable paper to make our pellets.
- Dust Free: We wanted to make a product that wouldn’t create issues for asthma or allergies sufferers, so our litter is dust-free.
- Cheap: Thanks to our connections, we can purchase materials at reduced prices and keep costs down.
- Compostable: You can add your litter to the compost bin!
- Unscented: We control the litter without the use of chemical scents.
- Paper Pellet: The paper pellet design is the key to all of the benefits listed on this page.
- Organic: Natural means organic, and organic is always best. There is nothing unnatural in our litter, so you can give it to your cat without worrying about a thing.
So, Where Can I Buy The Best Natural Cat Litter Brand?
You can purchase it securely online today! We ship Australia wide, with free shipping in Melbourne metro.