It’s well-known among cat owners that despite how wonderfully adorable and suited to indoor life they are, they can also bring with them a whole range of strange smells and messes. It’s important to find an odour-controlling litter so that your home doesn’t have to suffer as a result.
Luckily, Happy Cat’s development team has put a lot of effort into producing a litter alternative that ticks all the boxes – good for the home, the cat, the environment and the wallet. There’s nothing more embarrassing than a house that smells distinctly like cat waste; Brisbane cat owners should know that they have options out there.
Our litter was designed with the following features in mind to create an environmentally sound and cost-effective product suitable for any cat:
- Eco Friendly: Our design philosophy places a lot of emphasis on the environment. We all know how important it is to reduce our impact, so we’ve used 100% recycled materials to create this product to help you do your part.
- Biodegradable: This litter decomposes naturally over time with no extra hassle, meaning that the problem is out of your hands. This is a key component of eco friendly products, as these won’t linger in the environment for years after use.
- Flushable: For most cat owners, flushing is a convenient solution to the problem of cat waste, so we’ve developed our litter to go easy on plumbing infrastructure to ensure easy disposal.
- Non Tracking: Our superabsorbent pellet design means that your cat won’t bring the litter around the house with it after its done!
- Paper Pellet: We’ve developed this product to completely neutralize odour, and provide feline friends with a comfortable relieving experience.
- Recycled Paper: In line with our environmental commitment, we source our raw materials from only recycled sources.
- Dust Free: Getting a face full of dusty cat-litter used to be the worst part of cleaning the litter bin. Our pellet design ensures that this won’t happen again.
- Natural: Natural materials and no added chemical ingredients means that this litter won’t irritate your cat in any way, nor your waste disposable.
- Compostable: An extra bonus of being made from biodegradable materials, this litter can be used by budding Brisbane homeowners to boost their gardens in all natural composting.
- Unscented: Cats can respond negatively to anything that smells too strong, be it natural or unnatural, so our litter doesn’t smell like anything at all!
- Organic: Our litter is produced with 100% organic materials, meaning that no matter the disposal method it will be completely safe and appropriate.
- Cheap: Litter should be the last expense to worry about. We make sure that our product is available at reasonable prices for any and all homeowners in Brisbane.
How to Purchase Happy Cat’s In Brisbane:
To purchase eco friendly, odour-controlling kitty litter in Brisbane, head on over to our online store. We ship all around the country, but Brisbane metro areas will have delivery included!