The team behind Happy Cat’s are all passionate environmentalists and cat lovers. When we decided to create a litter, we knew it had to be one that brought no harm to the environment or our customer’s pets. Organic cat litter that was biodegradable and made from completely recycled paper was the best way to do this.
After extensive development, we have created the best organic cat litter on the market. The paper pellets are super absorbent, can be disposed of in many ways and because it’s organic and natural, it is the best litter for your cats.
Why Choose Happy Cat’s Litter?
Our organic kitty litter is packed full of incredible benefits for you and your cat:
- No Odour: Our super absorbent paper pellets control odour immediately because as much as you love your cat, you don’t want to smell their waste.
- Eco Friendly: From development to disposal, we’ve made sure our litter is eco friendly every step of the way.
- Biodegradable: Landfill is an environmental crisis all over the world, you can do your bit by purchasing a litter that won’t contribute to it.
- Flushable: Many cat owners find flushing to be the most comfortable method of disposal. However, litters made of sand or crystals can block your pipes, destroy your septic tank and end up poisoning the ocean. Our pellets dissolve right away, so you can flush without a worry.
- Non Tracking: There’s nothing worse than litter that sticks to your cat’s paws. We promise our non tracking litter will stay in the tray.
- Dust Free: Allergy and asthma sufferers will love our dust free litter.
- Natural: Your cat deserves the best, and that means litter that is free of any additives, chemicals or anything else that could make their tray uncomfortable.
- Compostable: In addition to flushing, you can also put our litter in the compost bin. That way your recycled paper pellets kitty litter will enjoy a new life as fertiliser in your garden.
- Unscented: We hate chemical odour cover-up jobs, so we created a litter that controls odour through absorbency
- Recycled Paper: We only use recycled paper, because we believe in a no-waste society.
- Cheap: Our organic cat litter is cheap because we use our connections in the recycling industry to keep production costs down.
So, Where Do I Get The Best Organic Cat Litter?
You can purchase it securely online today! We ship Australia wide, with free shipping in Melbourne metro.