We all have a responsibility to do whatever we can to lessen our impact on the environment. Responsible cat owners already go to the effort of keeping their cat’s inside and putting bells on them to keep native wildlife safe, but what about the litter they use? You need to ensure that you choose eco cat litter and Happy Cat’s is the best eco friendly cat litter on the market.
We have created environmentally friendly cat litter by using 100% recycled paper that is biodegradable, flushable and compostable. This means our eco friendly cat litter uses no waste and creates no waste itself. You can bin it, flush or put it in the compost bin and it won’t clog waterways or sit in landfill.
Why Choose Happy Cat’s Litter?
Our eco friendly cat litter isn’t just good for the environment, its good for you and your cat. It also includes the following benefits:
- No Odour: Our litter naturally controls odour by being incredibly absorbent. That means you can enjoy having your cat inside, without putting up with the smell!
- Biodegradable: Making litter that is biodegradable was a real priority for our team. No matter how you dispose of your litter, it won’t affect the Earth.
- Flushable: Flushing your litter is such a convenient option, but we wanted to make sure that you could flush it without damaging your pipes or the waterways. Our recycled paper breaks down in your toilet immediately so that you can flush with no worries.
- Non Tracking: Our litter won’t stick to your cat’s feet, so the litter and mess stay where it should – in the tray!
- Paper Pellet: Our unique paper pellet design is the secret behind our super absorbent, non tracking litter.
- Recycled Paper: Everyone should reuse as much as possible, to take the pressure off landfill. Every single one of our paper pellets are made from paper that has been used somewhere before.
- Dust Free: Other types of litter create dust, ours doesn’t, which is welcome news for any allergy sufferers in your house.
- Natural: Our paper pallets only contain paper, no chemicals, no additives and nothing unnatural.
- Compostable: If you don’t like the idea of flushing your litter, or putting it in the bin then put it in the compost. It will become part of your compost heap in no time.
- Unscented: You don’t want to smell your cat’s business, but you also don’t want to smell a horrible fake chemical smell. Our litter has no scent at all!
- Organic: We’ve searched high and low to find completely organic recycled paper to keep your cat safe.
- Cheap: Great kitty litter doesn’t have to break the bank. You’ll love our unbeatable prices.
So, What’s The Best Eco Friendly Cat Litter?
Happy Cat’s of course, and you can purchase it securely online today! We ship Australia wide, with free shipping in Melbourne metro.